10 Things I Refuse to Blog About This Summer
Here they are — the 10 things I will not be blogging about this summer:
- NYC Mayoral Candidate Carlos Danger, whoops, I mean Anthony Weiner.
- Huma Abedin standing by her man (see above).
- Eliot Spitzer’s “apology” ad.
- Kim and Kanye’s baby name.
- Rolling Stone featuring Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on its cover.
- Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant’s comments that women entering the workforce caused the demise of American education.
- Multi-million dollar earning NFL player/youth role models who turn out to be just plain old murderers. Yes, you, Aaron Hernandez.
- Edward Snowden, arrogance and asylum.
- The #RoyalBabyName, except to say, I love it.
- Baby Bangs.