A Fun Mother’s Day Keepsake Activity for Kids
I was looking at older posts on the blog today and stumbled upon this post from Commuter Mom from Mother’s Day 2009. I loved the idea of this quick little activity and agreed with Commuter Mom that this would be fun to do each year to see how the answers changed. I wasn’t sure how this was going to go with my 4 year old Olivia but, once again, she surprised me. She enthusiastically agreed to do it and her answers are so thoughtful. This is the best Mother’s Day present!
Mother’s Day Keepsake Activity for Kids (Olivia, Age 4)
- My mom is…a great gardener
- I really love it when my mom…kisses.
- My mom likes to wear…purple outfits.
- My mom always tells me…a story at night.
- The best thing she does is…play with me.
- It makes her happy when…mommy makes silly faces at me when I’m crying.
- My mom loves to relax by…the fire.
- I like it when she…gives me a big hug.
- The best thing she cooks is…spaghetti with lots and lots of sauce.
- When my mom shops she likes to buy…flowers.
- My mom’s favorite household chore is…vacuuming.
- My mom’s favorite TV show is…cooking show.
- If she could go on a trip, she would go to…a water park.
- I love my mom because she loves…me.
Share your answers below or on the Bright Horizons Online Community – Fun Mother’s Day Activity.