Books on My Wishlist
I haven’t been reading much lately. Everytime I pick up a book, scratch that, turn on my Kindle, I read two pages, have no idea what they said, then fall asleep. This happens no matter what time of day it is.
That being said, there are still a few books on my Wishlist that I hope to get to some day.
1. Hands Free Mama. I love Rachel Macy Stafford’s blog of the same name. I really like her honest look at parenting and her transformation from distracted mama to hands free mama.
2. Double Down. I loved the first book by these authors, Game Change. As soon as I’m finished listening to Orange is the New Black, I’m going to get the audio version of this book for my commutes to the office.
3. Wonder. I’ve heard amazing things about this tale of acceptance or lack thereof.
4. What Alice Forgot. This came recommended by another blogger I love and have a lot in common with.
5. The End of Your Life Book Club. I heard this author interviewed on NPR and was fascinated by his sweet story of visiting his mom on her death bed and sharing a morbid, but wonderful book club with her.
What good books do you have on your wishlist? Any I should add to mine?
- Online Community: What are You Reading? Books Suggestions for Adults
- Online Community: What TV Shows Do You Watch?