- May 9, 2014 at 7:24 am #27683
My son is four and when he went outside this week, for the very first time he developed an itchy rash on his arms and eczema on his face. When I washed his arms the rash went away rather quickly.
My guess is he has allergies to something outside. Anyone experience this before?
Also can anyone recommend an awesome allergist in either Mercer or Burlington County?
- This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Nancy Besant.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Log in with:
Get in Touch With
Bright Horizons Today!
Get in touch with a Bright Horizons center or school near you! Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
We will be in contact with you within the next 2 business days to set up a time for you to visit our program and see our teachers and curriculum in action. At www.brighthorizons.com/visit, you will find more information and resources to help you prepare for this next step in your journey to choosing the best early education program for your child and family.
Subscribe By Email
Thank you for subscribing. A comfirmation email will be sent to you shortly.
- Why Child Care Near Home ...August 21, 2017Editor's Note: We recently shared Laura's experience about why she ...
- Convenience Matters: Why I Chose ...August 17, 2017When it came to making the decision about whether to ...
- Parenting Styles: Your Questions AnsweredAugust 15, 2017Today's guest blogger is Claire Lerner, L.C.S.W.-C and Senior Parenting Advisor at ...