Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Boston dining (with kids!)

Home Forums Family Fun & Activities Boston dining (with kids!)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Karrie Triola Karrie Triola 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Toya C
    Participant

In the nice weather, my family enjoys spending time in the city. We live in a suburb of Boston, so it’s easy enough for us to spend a weekend day downtown. For those of you in the Boston area – do you have favorite kid-friendly restaraunts in Boston? We’d love to try some new places. Thanks!

When our little one is out with us, we generally stick to chain restaraunts. I haven’t built up the courage to try others yet! Hopefully soon. However, thre are some nice chains with locations downtown that have a great menu for adults, but also cater to little ones in terms of menu and atmosphere. Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, Bertuccis and Legal Seafood are among my favorites. The staff has always been great – providing crayons for my toddler as soon as we are seated! And, even though they are larger chains, the food is always great.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.