Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Dinner 911!

Home Forums Family Health & Wellness Dinner 911!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Betina Serson 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aili
    Aili
    Keymaster

My husband and I both work full-time and since going back to work after my maternity leave it feels as though our M-F nights are just us running around like mad men, causing dinner to fall to the wayside. We both love to cook, so having to switch from meals that take time to ones that can be quick and easy has been quite a challenge.

What quick meals/recipes are your family fav’s? Bonus points if they are “whole foods” meaning not processed, as we try to eat as clean as possible.

I actually have been trying to get my family on a “food/dinner schedule” forever and I envy people who have it scheduled, like taco Tuesday, pasta Wednesday, etc. they think they are in a rut, but it is one I would like to join! So if you have a meal schedule please feel free to share!

Betina Serson
    Participant

That is a wonderful idea. Congratulations to you and your husband for such na effort to keep the Family together. You can play the best part and the worst part of your day. This game is great to start a Family conversation. Everybody needs to say what was the worst and the best that happened to them that day. It is a lot of fun and your kids can start waiting for dinner to say what happened to them

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.