Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Do you have a health goal you’re looking to achieve?

Home Forums Family Fun & Activities Do you have a health goal you’re looking to achieve?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Macy Macy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Caty Trio
    Participant

This month, the bloggers on the Bright Horizons parenting blog are looking to make healthy lifestyle changes. Each blogger has committed to a goal during the month of May and will report back with her results in early June. Check out the health, fitness and nutrition goals that our bloggers have set for themselves:

Healthy Lifestyle Changes: Well Aware Challenge

Do you have a goal you want to achieve? Share it! We’ll all cheer each other on throughout the month of May!

Profile photo of Macy
    Macy

I would love to try to incorporate at 30 min of exercise into my routine every day. It can be so hard to find the time! One tip a collegue shared with me is walking while on conference calls, when possible. I think I may give that a try.

Good luck to everyone on their goals!

I want to cut out snacking! It’s a very bad habit of mine. I need to try to hold off on reaching for snacks between meals.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.