Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Finding "Me Time"

Home Forums Family Fun & Activities Finding "Me Time"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Karrie Triola Karrie Triola 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Our mom bloggers were challenged with finding 30 minutes a day of "me time" for a week–not including time spent in front of the TV. Do you have trouble finding time for yourself each day? What are some of your favorite "me time" activities and how do you fit them into your schedule?

See how the mom bloggers did with the challenge here.

Finding opportunities for "Me Time" are certainly few and far between! But, when I have those few minutes of solace (not spent doing houshold to-do’s!) I love to kick back with a book and a cup of coffee. Nothing like a good read to bring about some much needed relaxation!

I agree that reading, even if it’s only for a few minutes, can provide a much needed escape. When possible, try to spend a few minutes reading outside – you wouldn’t believe what 15-30 minutes of fresh air and vitamin D can do for you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.