Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Gift for a new mom?

Home Forums Parenting Infant Gift for a new mom?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of   5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of

My friend is about to have her first child and I’m trying to think of a creative gift to get her when she’s home from the hospital. Any clever ideas that a first time mom would really like?

Profile photo of

i got my friend a new set of super soft PJ’s that were PJ’s but kind of looked like something you could wear out of the hosue too. Feels good to have something new and that looks decent for those first few weeks when you’re stuck inside.

Also food delivery – groceries or dinners. massage. mani/pedi. or offer to babysit and set a date so she has something to look forward to!

Take a second to look at the beautiful push present collection by Juno Lucina. Shaped like the Roman goddess who protected women in childbirth and mothers, they are heirloom quality pieces!

Profile photo of Macy
    Macy

A gift card for a relaxing afternoon out (spa, hair salon, manicure) and a coupon for a free afternoon of babysitting by you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.