Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Good books for infants?

Home Forums Parenting Infant Good books for infants?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of   4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alicia
    Alicia

I love giving my parent friends books as gifts when they are expecting or just had a new baby. A gift basket full of books is always appreciated and is something a little different than your typical registry items. I’m putting one together right now. I have classic books I always include (like Goodnight Moon), but would love to hear from other people what your favorite books for a new baby are? What would you give a new parent?

Profile photo of

Goodnight Moon, Who Said Moo, Moo Ba La La La and anything by Sandra Boynton.

Board books are awesome and relatively indesctructable for when babies start to "read" to themselves instead of just being quiet listeners. 😉

A few of my favorites are Everywhere Babies, Snuggle Puppy, Brown Bear Brown Bear, and Owl Babies.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.