Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Growth spurts and shopping for boys’ clothes

Home Forums Parenting Preschool Growth spurts and shopping for boys’ clothes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of   5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dasia
    Dasia

My son is growing like a weed these days! He keeps outgrowing his clothes as fast as I can buy them. I’m wondering, where do people like to shop for little boys’ clothes, especially when your kids are going through growth spurts? I’m looking for new places that won’t break the bank, but still have high-quality clothing. It’s hard to find that combo in a kids’ clothing store!

Profile photo of

I’ve had a lot of success at Target. Their clothing selection for kids (and adults too, honestly) might surprise you!

Profile photo of Macy
    Macy

I love TJ Maxx and Marshalls for kids’ clothes. They have a lot of good quality brands but at discounted prices. They are usually my go-to shopping sources!

Profile photo of JT
    JT

Old Navy, Marshalls, Wal-Mart, Kohls, Carter’s…all good places for quality kids clothes that generally aren’t absurd when it comes to price!

Have you ever heard of Thred Up (thredup.com)? It’s an online consignment store. You can sell your used clothing and get a credit for others you buy online. I haven’t tried it, but now I’m thinking I might.

I am hooked onto a new iphone app called Totspot. I can buy and sell my kids’ clothes, toys, my little one’s stroller and a ton of other baby gear. It is so simple to use. I believe they are currently not released but you should checkout http://www.totspot.me

My go to stores are still Target and Old Navy – I go for brands with cinch waist.  My son keeps getting taller but his waist size is still very small.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.