Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Guard A Kid Safety ID’s and fingerprinting

Home Forums Family Health & Wellness Guard A Kid Safety ID’s and fingerprinting

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Reese Ryan 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We’ve recently purchased the Guard A Kid franchise for northern New Castle County, the City of Wilmington, and southeastern Delaware County.    Through Guard A Kid, we have been reaching out to all community organizations, learning facilities and dining/entertainment venues to offer our products and services.   We were possibly interested in displaying a flyer at your establishment, or any other form of advertising you’d agree to.  If you’d like to take a look at exactly what Guard A Kid offers, please use http://www.guardakid.com at your convenience. We have also secured annual advertising with WDEL, so we are well prepared to serve our entire customer base.   If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

According to law enforcement throughout the United States, a parent’s best assurance for the quick and safe recovery of a missing child is to have a complete profile of the child on hand. They also believe that education and safety precautions are key factors in avoiding this incident. Guard-A-Kid™ offers a complete child ID and child safety package to parents. During a Guard-A-Kid child Safety Event in a school or daycare, parents can choose from a variety of printed and digital I.D packages for their child. While others offer a single printed ID card, Guard-A-Kid™ provides parents with two wallet-size printed IDs, a large file-size ID, and most importantly a CDROM that contains all of the child’s information in a digital format, ready to be sent to law enforcement.

A variety of high tech child and family safety products including a GPS child locating device are also offered to parents by each Guard-A-Kid Franchise.

We recently had our toddler fingerprinted – I think it is a very good precautionary act for parents to take. The service was being offered by our town, right at our local police department station. It was very convenient, and my son loved it! He thought it was fun!

Toya C
    Participant

I had all three of my kids fingerprinted! It gave me good peace of mind. They actually offered it at the library in our town. They had a special Family Safety Day event. 🙂

Reese Ryan
    Participant

Why not use and promote this idea in a quick way of promotion and marketing like direct mail service that has been offered at http://www.digitekprinting.com/direct-mail, in this idea, you can certainly reach your target market or potential clients.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.