Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Holiday Gifts for Kids: Gifting Experiences

Home Forums Family Fun & Activities Holiday Gifts for Kids: Gifting Experiences

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Macy Macy 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Caty Trio
    Participant

Today on the Mom-to-Mom Blog, ProgressiveMom posted about the holidays in her family and how her sons will be asking for “experiences” on their holiday wishlists. Gifting experiences, like swimming lessons, museum passes, etc. can be a great alternative to material gifts. 

Do you have any “experience” ideas that would make great gifts for children or other family members?

(You can read the entire blog post here: http://blogs.brighthorizons.com/momtomom/2012/12/04/christmas-experience-overload/
    Profile photo of Macy
    Macy

I think we’re asking my mother-in-law to gift my daughter art classes this year. It’s something I know she’ll really enjoy.

Profile photo of Allison
    Allison
    Participant

My sister got my daughter gymnastic classes for her birthday.  She makes an effort to take her to the class each week and it’s really special because it’s something she looks forward to.  It’s a great bonding experience for the two and I believe it’s 10x more special than just a book or toy she’ll grow out of!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.