Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Holiday Traditions

Home Forums Family Fun & Activities Holiday Traditions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Macy Macy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We are looking to create some new holiday traditions this year.  Do you suggest any that will be fun now and when kids are in high school?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Macy
    Macy

Watching certain holiday movies together as a family is something I love to do. My family always did this growing up and now I really enjoy carrying on the tradition with my own kids. There are some great classics that all ages love – Rudolph, The Grinch, A Christmas Story… I have so many favorites.

Making holiday decorations for the tree and decorating the tree is a favorite holiday tradition in my family.

Toya C
    Participant

Baking Christmas cookies! My kids love to do this. We often make cookies for some of their relatives…they love giving these "gifts" to their grandparents and aunts/uncles. It’s really cute to see how proud they are.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.