Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

How long do you keep buying holiday gifts for neices & nephews?

Home Forums Family Fun & Activities How long do you keep buying holiday gifts for neices & nephews?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allison Allison 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nala
    Nala

Between my family and my husband’s we have a lot of neices and nephews. So many that it makes the holidays really expensive between all the gift buying! I love them all dearly and am happy to give them gifts…but I’m wondering…is there an age limit we should set for when we no longer buy gifts? 12? 18? I can see this getting a bit out of hand! Would love to know how other people handle it.

Profile photo of Allison
    Allison
    Participant

My family has a lot of children as well, so instead of everyone buying each child a gift, we do it ‘grab’ style.  Each adult picks 2- 3 kids names from a hat.  That way it switches up each year and adults aren’t left with buying for the 10-15 children in our family!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.