How To: Log in
- April 18, 2014 at 1:55 pm #27340
Logging In to the Bright Horizons Online Community
To start a new or join an existing conversation, you will need to log into the Online Community. Logging in is easy! You do not need to create an account for the Online Community. Instead, simply choose one of your existing social accounts to log in with.
The social log-in options are located in the top left-hand corner of the Online Community. You can log in with any of the following accounts:
Choose a social account to log in with by clicking on the desired social button.
A pop up message will appear, prompting you to enter your account credentials. (Note: Bright Horizons will not store your social user info for any marketing purposes. You can also revoke access to any social application at any time from the settings of your designated social account.)
Enter your account credentials and click Log In.
Once logged in via a social account, you can participate in discussions on the Online Community. See instructions for Starting or Joining a Conversation.
- This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Caty.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Log in with:
Get in Touch With
Bright Horizons Today!
Get in touch with a Bright Horizons center or school near you! Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
We will be in contact with you within the next 2 business days to set up a time for you to visit our program and see our teachers and curriculum in action. At www.brighthorizons.com/visit, you will find more information and resources to help you prepare for this next step in your journey to choosing the best early education program for your child and family.
Subscribe By Email
Thank you for subscribing. A comfirmation email will be sent to you shortly.
- Teach. Play. Love. Podcast: Parenting ...February 19, 2019In a world where information and choices seem endless, how ...
- The Work-Life Equation Ep 26: ...February 13, 2019You wake up one morning and your child is sick. ...
- Teaching Children About Safety and ...January 25, 2019My daughter’s preschool teacher recently mentioned they were learning about ...