Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

I am looking for some developmental toys for my 4 month old, any suggestion?

Home Forums Parenting Infant I am looking for some developmental toys for my 4 month old, any suggestion?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dasia Dasia 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am looking for some developmental toys for my 4 month old, any suggestions?

Profile photo of Dasia
    Dasia

Stuffed animals, teething rings (even if they weren’t quite teething!) and baby board books were really popular in my house when my kids were that age. Also, toys that made noise!

Those infant activity centers are really popular! There are several varieties. I think Evenflo makes a lot of good ones.

I love the Lamaze toys – they are so bright colorful, and crunch, squeeze, have mirrors, things to grab etc.  They are great hanging from a baby gym or just to hold and play with.  Ithink you can find some good prices on them through Amazon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.