Indoor Activities for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- January 20, 2017 at 10:42 am #40529
When the weather outside is frightful, it helps to have a list of fun indoor activities at the ready to keep little ones busy.
Over on The Family Room blog, we recently shared some activity ideas that are not only fun but foster creativity too: https://blogs.brighthorizons.com/familyroom/6-indoor-activities-to-encourage-creativity/
We’d love to hear your ideas for indoor play. What are some indoor activities your toddler or preschooler enjoys?
- This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Lindsay.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Log in with:
Get in Touch With
Bright Horizons Today!
Get in touch with a Bright Horizons center or school near you! Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
We will be in contact with you within the next 2 business days to set up a time for you to visit our program and see our teachers and curriculum in action. At www.brighthorizons.com/visit, you will find more information and resources to help you prepare for this next step in your journey to choosing the best early education program for your child and family.
Subscribe By Email
Thank you for subscribing. A comfirmation email will be sent to you shortly.
- Summer Activities for Kids with ...July 17, 2019How do you have summer fun without water, sand, and ...
- 7 Screen-Free Activities That Won’t ...July 10, 2019Screens can be hard to get away from, especially when ...
- 5 Independence Day Activities for ...July 2, 2019Happy Fourth of July! Looking for some festive activities to ...