Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

movement videos

Home Forums Family Health & Wellness movement videos

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Allison Allison 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Allison
    Allison
    Participant

My daugher (2.5 yrs) is an avid Sprout watcher and loves doing the nightly exercises with Nina & Star.  I’ve taken her to a kids yoga class before too and she really enjoyed it!  Are there any kids movement DVD’s recommended?  There are so many out there so I wanted to hear about some favorites!

Allison
    Allison
    Participant

Awesome, I will check it out!  Thank you!

I haven’t found any great movement videos, but as a birthday present for my toddler a friend got us the The Toddler’s Busy book along with some hula hoops, mini bean bags and cones.  The book has some great ideas about how to set-up little games and activities for your toddler.  It’s been a great way to get her outside and moving around.  She has fun and it tends to tire her out which is always an added bonus 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.