Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

My Experience With Infants

Home Forums Family Fun & Activities My Experience With Infants

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Plky Sharma 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Plky Sharma

When I joined BrightHorizon family, I was although ready to accept challenges but was worried at the same time as I was going to deal with the most sensitive population. With the passage of each day, I found a change in myself. It was a positive change, I found that working with infants acted like a therapy in my life. I was facing issues of mood swings before joining this job. Now, I am completely a happy and lively person. I love to spend time with infants in the class.
    Every second that I spend with these tiny buds is so loving and enjoyable. I love the challenges to make them learn and to see the developmental changes in them. I am fascinated to see the eagerness and curiosity of my infants to grasp the things. These babies are excellent learners and we can shape them as good human being on the earth.I see my journey with BrightHorizon and with infants for a longer time so that I can give something good to my society.
    It gives me an immense feeling of pleasure and confidence when I find their parents are happy with each and every single step we do for the development and caring for their babies.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.