Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Reading Aloud with Children: Are you a masterful storyteller?

Home Forums Early Education Reading Aloud with Children: Are you a masterful storyteller?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Caty Trio 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Caty Trio
    Participant

One of the most important ways parents can support literacy development is to read aloud with their children. Bright Horizons wants to help your family explore new ways to make reading together both educational and exciting!

Join us on Tuesday, November 5th at 8:00 p.m. EST as we share the secrets to becoming a masterful storyteller and adding excitement to family reading. Register here.

How do you keep your kids engaged in reading? Do you have tips to share or favorite books to recommend?

Caty Trio
    Participant

Another quick update, all. This webinar will be live tweeted by the @brighthorizons Twitter account. If you are on Twitter, be sure to join in during our conversation by following and/or using the hashtag #BHwebinar

See you there!

Reading Aloud to Children: The Art of Bringing Books to Life through Storytelling

Tuesday, November 5th – 8:00 p.m. EST

Register Here

Profile photo of

Interesting topic. I like do do voices when I read to my son…but I think that’s the only trick I know!

Caty Trio
    Participant

Hi all, 

Thanks to everyone who joined us for the webinar! For those of you who were unable to attend, we’ve now posted the recording on the Bright Horizons Parenting Webinars site. You can view the webinar now at the link below. 

PARENTING WEBINAR: Reading Aloud with Children 

Profile photo of

Thanks for sharing! I love Barefoot Books.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.