Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Review for fort collins center for infants

Home Forums Parenting Infant Review for fort collins center for infants

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Caty Trio 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have an experience with bright horizons at Little Acorns center in Fort Collins, CO? We are planning to register our infant girl there and we loved the center when we visited, would like to hear from few parents before making a decision.

Caty Trio
    Participant

Hi Neha – so happy to hear that you enjoyed your center visit! Was it the Bright Horizons at East Fort Collins or West Fort Collins that you visited? In case you haven’t already seen, centers feature parent comments on their websites in the “What Parents Are Saying” tab on the homepage. Perhaps you will find this useful. If you don’t already know the website URL for your center of interest, just let me know and I’m happy to help.

Also, if you’re interested in touching base with other families at the center, be sure to mention this to the director. I’m sure he or she would be happy to connect you with other families who you can speak to as you’re gathering more information during your child care decision process.

Thanks – and let me know if I can be of any help! 

Caty

Web Community Manager

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Thanks Caty for the reply. Thanks for pointing me to the parents comments, those were certainly helpful 🙂

We had visited Bright Horizons at Little Acorn, which is right next door to the west fort collins center.

Caty Trio
    Participant

That’s great! Let me know if I can be of any help or if I can provide you with any more information about any of those centers, Neha. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.