Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Second pregnancy is very different from first

Home Forums Parenting Pregnancy Second pregnancy is very different from first

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Toya C 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of

I found out recently that I’m expecting my second child (yay!). While I’m very excited, I’ve haven’t been able to celebrate much because I have been SO sick. I barely experienced any morning sickness with my first pregnancy, but I have been sick morning, afternoon and night with this second one so far. Is it normal to feel so very, very different during a second pregnancy?

Toya C
    Participant

All three of mine were actually really different! No worries, it is completely normal. As far as morning sickness goes, I was very sick with my first and then not at all with the next two.

Profile photo of

Very normal for pregnancies to be different. Remember, each child is a very different person – personality included! No one person or pregnancy will be the same.

My second pregnancy is quite different as well… I am FAR more tired than I was with my first! I suppose chasing an 11 month old around the house can have that effect on a mom!

Profile photo of JT
    JT

All three of my pregnancies were relatively similar, but I have friends who had vastly different experiences with each child. You are definitely not experiening something out of the ordinary. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.