Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Should I hire a ghostwriter or complete my book myself?

Home Forums Family Fun & Activities Should I hire a ghostwriter or complete my book myself?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kristen Ford Kristen Ford 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kristen Ford
    Kristen Ford
    Participant

I published a fictional novel based on the theme of fantasy. It would seem surprising and amusing for all that, I have been writing this book for almost three years. The main reason that I could not finish it now is because my schedule is very busy. I am working two shifts a day, so committing my energy to the novel is very tough. I figured that I should hire ghostwriters (https://ghostwritingllc.com/) to get the good quality fantasy facilities, but I have a second thought. I am not sure if I should hire another person to do my task or not. I have completed almost 25 chapters and only a couple more chapters to complete them. What do you suggest I should complete it myself or I should hire someone to do it for me?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.