Summer outdoor activities for kids?
- July 8, 2016 at 12:41 pm #39062
Outdoor play is so important for kids and their development…and summer is the perfect time to get outside! What outdoor activities do your kids enjoy most this time of year?
And if you’re curious, our e-family news explains why unstructured outdoor play is so important: http://www.brighthorizons.com/family-resources/e-family-news/free-unstructured-outdoor-play-kids/
- This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Lindsay.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Log in with:
Get in Touch With
Bright Horizons Today!
Get in touch with a Bright Horizons center or school near you! Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
We will be in contact with you within the next 2 business days to set up a time for you to visit our program and see our teachers and curriculum in action. At www.brighthorizons.com/visit, you will find more information and resources to help you prepare for this next step in your journey to choosing the best early education program for your child and family.
Subscribe By Email
Thank you for subscribing. A comfirmation email will be sent to you shortly.
- Holiday Hacks for Working ParentsDecember 6, 2017Today’s guest post was written by Naoko Funayama, mom of ...
- 7 Fun Holiday Traditions to ...December 1, 2017The holidays are here! Toy catalogs! TV specials! Decorations that ...
- Teaching Accountability to KidsNovember 28, 2017Over the past week we've been hosting a Q&A series ...