Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Sunscreen for infants

Home Forums Parenting Infant Sunscreen for infants

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jennifer Faulkner Jennifer Faulkner 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nala
    Nala

Now that the weather is finally getting nice, it’s time to stock up on sunscreen again. I’m wondering if people have a favorite brand of sunscreen for infants? I’m looking for something fairly natural, but would be open to any recommendations you might have. Thanks!

We use coppertone waterbabies right now.  However my in-laws read that the Aveno brand for babies was the best to use. We might try that one soon.

Dolphin Organics has a good natural sunscreen.

It’s a small company with various organic and natural products for babies/kids.

I really like their baby shampoo/body wash as well.

You can order online

http://www.dolphinorganics.com

Profile photo of Nala
    Nala

Thank you for the suggestions! I’ve actually never heard of Dolphin Organics. I’ll have to check it out.

Profile photo of Nala
    Nala

Thank you for the suggestions! I’ve actually never heard of Dolphin Organics. I’ll have to check it out.

Profile photo of JT
    JT

I’ve used Dolphin in the past, as well, and love it. Definitely give that a try.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.