Switching to sippy cups
- July 23, 2014 at 2:58 pm #29311
My daugther will be two in September. We started late in trying to switch from bottle to sippy cups and she is now refusing to drink milk any form of cup than her old bottles. Does anyone have any tips on this?
July 29, 2014 at 2:34 pm #29417
- This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by seblewongel Geb.
It might seem simple, but have you tried giving your daughter a special cup…or even asking her to pick one out at the store? Having her “own” special sippy cup might make a different in her attitude toward using it. Good luck!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Log in with:
Get in Touch With
Bright Horizons Today!
Get in touch with a Bright Horizons center or school near you! Please complete the form below and we'll get back to you shortly.
We will be in contact with you within the next 2 business days to set up a time for you to visit our program and see our teachers and curriculum in action. At www.brighthorizons.com/visit, you will find more information and resources to help you prepare for this next step in your journey to choosing the best early education program for your child and family.
Subscribe By Email
Thank you for subscribing. A comfirmation email will be sent to you shortly.
- 1/22 Webinar: Parenting in the ...January 11, 2019Technology is everywhere — TVs and tablets at home, digital ...
- A Big Thanks to Caregivers ...December 28, 2018Last year, the holidays were our first real ventures out ...
- 6 Activities for the Chilly ...December 18, 2018No matter where your family lives, you’re bound to have ...