Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Teacher Gifts: Thank You for a Great School Year

Home Forums Parenting Kindergarten & School Age Teacher Gifts: Thank You for a Great School Year

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rita Murphy Rita Murphy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Toya C
    Participant

School is ending in a few weeks and I’m looking for a creative gift to give my son’s elementary school teacher. She was a WONDERFUL teacher for my son. Anyone have ideas?

I like giving gift cards to my son’s daycare teachers. They’re always appreciative and I know that gift cards are something they’ll really use.

Profile photo of

We did Starbucks giftcards inside those cute, reusable iced coffee cups. They were a hit!

Cheryl McNamara
    Participant

I like to give Yankee Candles for end of year or Christmas gift to teachers. They burn for over a hundred hours.  Lavendar is always a relaxing scent.  I figure that teachers could use a little extra relaxation at home.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.