Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Telling people you’re pregnant

Home Forums Parenting Pregnancy Telling people you’re pregnant

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Karrie Triola Karrie Triola 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of

I am expecting and when I found out, I was so excited to tell my family and friends. Since doing so, I’ve heard of lots of creative ways other people have shared the news that they were pregnant. I wish I’d been a tad less zealous and thought of a creative way to share the news, but I suppose there’s always next time! I think my excitement spoke for itself. :smileyhappy:

How did you tell your family/friends you were expecting? Any creative/fun tactics?

Telling people you’re expecting is such fun news to share. When the time came, I was too excited to plan anything – I just told everyone! However I was on Parents.com recently and saw this cute article on the subject. It’s a fun read…maybe it’ll give you some ideas for next time around! Enjoy:

http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/signs/breaking-the-news/ways-to-break-pregnancy-news/?

We told our moms by giving them sono pics in frames as their Mother’s Day gifts…..we waited to announce on social network sites until we knew the gender which was at 20 weeks.  Fortunately I wasn’t showing much.  We announced by posting a picture from my recent business trip where I’d written in the sand on the beach "Baby Girl 11-29-11".  (I had to make one that said Baby Boy too since I didn’t know which it would be at the time).

Profile photo of

Cute ideas!! I’ll have to keep these in mind for next time. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.