Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Themes for Child’s Birthday Party?

Home Forums Parenting Preschool Themes for Child’s Birthday Party?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Caty Caty 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

My son has a birthday coming up and I’m looking for creative themes. Anyone been to any clever themed kids’ birthday parties lately?

Profile photo of Nala
    Nala

My daughter has gotten invites to a lot of movie themed birthday parties lately, it seens. Toy Story, Brave…mostly disney movies, now that I think about it.

Once you come up with a theme, Pinterest is awesome for finding different favors, decoratios, and activity ideas for just about any party you could think of.

Profile photo of Nala
    Nala

My daughter has gotten invites to a lot of movie themed birthday parties lately, it seens. Toy Story, Brave…mostly disney movies, now that I think about it.

Once you come up with a theme, Pinterest is awesome for finding different favors, decoratios, and activity ideas for just about any party you could think of.

I would look at what your son enjoys- a toy, book, activity, place, show/movie- and go from there. The themes usually aren’t super creative, it’s how they are executed. Try to think of what activities would go along with the theme and adapt it to a party and the kids’ ages. Preschool lesson plans can give you ideas as well as Pinterest.

Profile photo of Macy
    Macy

I agree! Go with what your child is already interested in and let the ideas flow from there. Pinterest really is an awesome tool for getting ideas for the detials. We did a pirate party not too long ago and I found a ton of great ideas that were easy to carry out from Pinterest.

Caty
    Caty
    Keymaster

Hi! Some of the bloggers from the Family Room blog have shared awesome ideas for kids’ birthday parties. You can check out some of them here: http://blogs.brighthorizons.com/familyroom/?s=birthday+party

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.