Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Tips for baby’s first Christmas?

Home Forums Parenting Infant Tips for baby’s first Christmas?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nala Nala 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jade
    Jade

My daughter, my first child, was born last month and this will be her first Christmas! I’m so excited and have all these plans to make it so special. But, I’m hearing from many friends that I shouldn’t set my expectations TOO high. I’m wonder…do you have tips for making baby’s first Christmas successful? Are things I definitely should or should not do? I don’t want to go over-the-top, but I also want to make this memorable for our family.

Would love any advice from other experienced parents!

Profile photo of Nala
    Nala

I would suggest you keep things simpe. On holidays, particularly the early ones with kids, the quiet moments are sometimes the most memorable. Focus on a few specific traditions you want to start or moments you want to capture and consider anything else above that the works out to be a bonus.

And make sure you take lots of photos. 🙂

Profile photo of Nala
    Nala

I would suggest you keep things simpe. On holidays, particularly the early ones with kids, the quiet moments are sometimes the most memorable. Focus on a few specific traditions you want to start or moments you want to capture and consider anything else above that the works out to be a bonus.

And make sure you take lots of photos. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.