Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Tips for Helping Adults Sleep Better

Home Forums Family Health & Wellness Tips for Helping Adults Sleep Better

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Priscilla Matos 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Allison Fraser
    Participant

My daughter has been sleeping through the night, but lately, I have trouble getting to sleep myself! Once I do fall asleep, I wake up at least two or three times during the night. Any tips for sleeping better? Is there anything I should add or remove from my nightly routine?

Priscilla Matos
    Participant

Our daughter REFUSED to sleep when she started breaking out of her swaddle. We tried every trick in the book ! The crying it out method was just ruining me and my hubby!She just hated having her arms free and would scratch herself to bits. After some serious sleep deprivation, I finally tried the Zipadee-Zip and was super skeptical that it would even work since literally nothing else had and to my utter shock, she slept 12 hours the first night in it!  Crazy!  I guess the resistance in the arm span is what gives her the feeling of being swaddled and soothes her startle reflex but the star shape gives her the ability to push up and roll over.  She couldn’t safely roll in the swaddle and when she’d break free, I’d find the loose fabric over her face which terrified me!  The Zipadee-Zip (www.sleepingbaby.com is where I found it) gave her the security to be able to sleep swaddle free which means WE SLEPT TOO!!!  Thank goodness for this thing!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.