Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

When did you first bring your child to a dentist?

Home Forums Parenting Toddler When did you first bring your child to a dentist?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amanda Mlinarich Amanda Mlinarich 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of

Wondering how young your children were when you brought them in for their first dentist appointment? Would love advice. Thanks!

I took both girls shortly after their 1st birthday as that is what is recommended.  Our Pediatric Dentist did a quick check of what teeth have come in and gave a little advice on how best to care for baby teeth.

Profile photo of Dasia
    Dasia

Same! I took my kids when they were each about a year old. Maybe a little later.

I brought her at 8 months. She is 9 now. At the time she had both lower central and two uppers then she took a stumble so we wanted to make sure she was ok. Dentist said she if fine and will still bring her for the one yr check. Now she has 4 central uppers and 3 lowers and just turned 9 months! It’s making mealtime much easier. 🙂

Profile photo of JT
    JT

I think my older two kids were between 9-12 months when they had their first dentist visits.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.