Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Where to Hide Elf on the Shelf?

Home Forums Family Fun & Activities Where to Hide Elf on the Shelf?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Toya C 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Mary
    Participant

Okay, the holiday season is coming to an end and I could use a few suggestions on where to hide my Elf on the Shelf these next couple of nights.  So far he’s hidden in the tree, on the stocking holders (specifically riding the reindeer stocking holder), last night he was dangling upside down on a light post, he’s hung on a bulletin board, on a shelf, in a stocking, riding a toy train….  I could go on and on but really need some good hiding places these last few days!

Toya C
    Participant

Hmm…it does get tricky towards the end. How about poking out from inside the chimney? In the kitchen with a large bowl and spoon, baking up a storm? Spelling out a message to your kids with cereal on the kitchen counter?

Oh the pressures of being creative right until the end! I’m not going to be sad to see the elf go home after Dec 25… :smileywink:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.