Blog Community
Welcome/Getting Started Parenting Early Education Family Health & Wellness Family Fun & Activities

Work Travel While Breastfeeding

Home Forums Parenting Infant Work Travel While Breastfeeding

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dasia Dasia 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MomtoMom
    MomtoMom

Does anyone have any tips for how to handle pumping/breastfeeding during work travel? As I blogged about last week, I’m leaving for a business trip next week and am nervous about making the whole thing work.

Profile photo of Dasia
    Dasia

Good luck, RookieMom! I’m sorry that I don’t have much advice to offer, as I’ve never had to travel for work. I have had my own struggles with pumping and breastfeeding my second child (I posted about it a little while back here), so I totally am with you on how tough it can be. Best of luck and I hope everything goes smoothly!

Profile photo of Alicia
    Alicia

Don’t be too stressed about going through TSA with breast milk. In my experiences, they have been very amenable.

How did it go? Did you decide to continue breastfeeding?

Profile photo of MomtoMom
    MomtoMom

Overall, it went great. Definitely some things I learned while I was there but I came back and he continued nursing very eagerly right away. Thanks for your support and tips! I’ll write a follow up post on the Mom Blog about it in the next few weeks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.