This year I am thankful for:
1. Commuter Girl’s new love of holding hands at dinner and saying what we are happy about. Last night it was apple juice.
2. Friends and family who are willing to take care of our dog while we are on vacation.
3. Thanksgiving dinner at someone else’s house.
4. Portable DVD players, headphones and Curious George DVDs on the airplane.
5. My health, and my family’s health.
6. Commuter Dad…for the husband he is.
7. Starbucks non-fat gingerbread latte.
8. The roof over my head.
9. The amazing people I work with, and the wonderful job I get to go to each day.
10. Being a mom.