Family Recipes: 5 Fourth of July Treats for Children
Independence Day weekend is right around the corner. Will you be celebrating at a family cookout or pool party? Fun, patriotic foods are a staple at July 4th celebrations, so we’ve collected a few new Independence Day treats for you to try this year. Check out these and other kid-friendly recipes on the Bright Horizons Pinterest page.
5 Fourth of July Recipes for Kids
1. American Flag Fruit Salad: Easy to prepare, adorable to look at, and delicious to devour.
2. Fresh Fruit Salsa: A fun, fruity twist for the salsa fans in your family.
3. Red, White & Blueberry Muffins: A perfect Independence Day breakfast treat for kids.
4. Yogurt Parfait Sundaes: Hold the ice cream! Make healthier sundaes with yogurt instead.
5. Patriotic Flag Pizza: Food from the grill not appealing to the kids? Opt for a perennial favorite – pizza!
In May, we shared creative Memorial Day weekend menu ideas that would also make for perfect additions to your July 4th holiday party. Need to add some festive beverages to the mix? Check out these 5 delicious twists on classic lemonade that both children and adults will be sure to love.