Family Recipes: Baked S’mores Dip
Did you know that August 10 is National S’mores Day? Though it’s a relatively unknown “holiday”, it’s certainly one that we’re more than happy to celebrate!
Do you make s’mores with your kids in the summer? We recently found a recipe that puts a fun twist on classic summer s’mores: Baked S’mores Dip. This recipe is great for s’mores fans of all ages – particularly those who might still be a little too young to toast marshmallows over the fire.
Baked S’mores Dip Recipe
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 8 large marshmallows
- graham crackers for dipping
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Pour chocolate chips into a cast iron skillet. Top with marshmallows (if large, cut in half).
3. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the marshmallows begin to turn a golden brown color.
4. Serve your baked s’mores with graham crackers for dipping and enjoy!
Looking for more delicious s’mores treats ideas? Try this mini s’mores cups recipe.