Family Recipes: Easy No-Bake Protein Energy Bites
Need a quick, easy-to-make snack that you can bring with you on the go? Give these no-bake protein energy bites from PBS Kitchen Explorers a try.
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter (non-oil-at-the-top kinds)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until it looks like evenly distributed uniformed dough.
- Roll the dough into 24 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Refrigerate the bites for 30 minutes
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.