Family Recipes: Fresh Fruit Popsicles
Looking to hold onto the last little bit of summer this weekend? Make some icy treats. Try this recipe for Fresh Fruit Popsicles, courtesy of LilSugar.com.
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2 inch slices (1/2 cup)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups of fruit punch of 100 percent white-grape juice
- Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into 8 3-ounce popsicle molds.
- Pour enough juice into each mold to cover fruit.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid (about 6 hours).