Family Recipes: Frozen Yogurt Dipped Strawberries
When you’re looking for a snack to satisfy your family’s sweet cravings, candy and other packaged treats are often so easy to grab. Resist the urge and reach for a healthier option – yogurt dipped fruit! This recipe for Frozen Yogurt Dipped Strawberries, pinned on the Bright Horizons Pinterest page, makes for a great on-the-go snack or after-dinner treat. Not a fan of strawberries? No problem – you can substitute just about any other fruit you’d prefer.
- 1 package of ripe strawberries
- 1 container of vanilla yogurt (Tip: Use Greek yogurt for thicker consistency)
- Slice strawberries into halves.
- Dip each berry into yogurt.
- Place dipped strawberries in a plastic container or on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place full container/pan into freezer.
- Once yogurt coating has hardened, remove from freezer and enjoy!
Looking for something a little more decadent? Try this recipe for Greek Yogurt and Chocolate Covered Strawberries.