Family Recipes: Kiwi Watermelon Strawberry Pops
Healthy popsicles? You bet! These kiwi watermelon strawberry pops (a recipe from SELF) are a frozen treat that the kids are sure to love. And the best part? They’re full of pure fruit! Next time you’re looking for a frozen treat on a hot summer day, reach for these healthy alternatives to ice cream and packaged popsicles.
Kiwi Watermelon Strawberry Pops Recipe
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups of watermelon, chunked
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 1 tsp. of lime juice
- 6 kiwis, peeled
- 8 ice pop sticks
- Ice pop molds
1. In a blender, puree strawberries, watermelon, honey and lime juice.
2. Slice peeled kiwis into 1/4 inch-thick slices and thread onto 8 ice pop sticks.
3. Place each stick in an ice pop mold.
4. Fill molds with watermelon-strawberry puree and freeze overnight.
Find this summer treat and more kiwi recipes on the SELF website.
Healthy Frozen Summer Treats for Kids
Looking for more varieties of frozen treats? Check out these summer recipes for families: