Family Recipes: Mother’s Day Bagel Bite Flowers
Mother’s Day is next Sunday! How are you celebrating? If you’re hosting a family brunch or simply looking to treat the special moms in your life to a creative breakfast, check out these Mother’s Day bagel bite flowers (courtesy of Inner Child Food). Involve the kids in preparing the flowers for a fun, pre-Mother’s Day kitchen activity.
Mother’s Day Bagel Bite Flowers
- Mini bagels
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh pineapple
- 2 tbsp. of marscapone cheese
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract
1. Combine mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract and honey. If you’re making several bagel bite flowers, simply double the marscapone mixture amount as needed.
2. Rinse and slice strawberries.
3. Slice each bagel and spread the mascarpone mixture on the inside of both halves.
4. Lay the strawberries on one side to create strawberry flowers pedals.
5. Close the bagel and put the pineapple piece into the center of the bagel.
Flower Pots: You can find the full directions for making the flower pots on Inner Child Food’s website.
Celebrate Mom This Mother’s Day for Your Chance to Win!
Visit Bright Horizons on Facebook and share one thing you love about your mother or one of the other special ladies in your life (i.e. aunt, grandmother) for a chance to win a Mother’s Day gift! One lucky winner will receive a three month subscription to Birch Box. Keep for yourself or gift to Mom!
This contest has now ended. Thank you to all who participated!
- E-family news: Celebrate the Little Things on Mother’s Day
- Bright Horizons Online Community: Celebrating Mother’s Day & Father’s Day as a Family
- Read more posts about Mother’s Day and posts about family recipes from the Family Room bloggers