Family Recipes: Strawberry Lemonade Slush
Summertime calls for fun frozen drinks! The Six Sisters Stuff blog shares a delicious recipe for strawberry lemonade slush. This kid-friendly summer beverage is perfect for family BBQs, pool parties or even a simple afternoon spent outside in the backyard. Grab your blender and give this tasty recipe a try!
Strawberry Lemonade Slush Recipe
- ¾ cup of water
- ¾ cup of lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (10 oz) package of frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- ¾ cup of ice cubes
- 1 cup of Sprite
See directions for blending and preparing your strawberry lemonade slush drinks on the Six Sisters Stuff blog.
More Summer Beverages for Kids
- Bright Horizons on Pinterest: Kid-friendly Recipe Boards
- Parent Webinar: Food for Thought – Nutrition Tips & Strategies for Growing a Healthy Eater
- Bright Horizons Online Community: Switching to Sippy Cups
- Read more posts about family recipes and posts about summer from the Family Room bloggers