Family Recipes: Turkey Nuggets
It’s officially Thanksgiving week! Is your menu set? This recipe for turkey nuggets, courtesy of Parenting.com, adds a Thanksgiving twist to a childhood classic. Do you have picky eaters who are hesitant to try new foods? The kids may be more open to the idea of trying that Thanksgiving turkey if it’s in a familiar format – like nuggets! Make these as a kid-friendly Thanksgiving side dish or post-holiday meal – it’s a great way to use up that leftover turkey.
Turkey Nuggets Recipe
- Slices of turkey
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 2 tbsp of honey
- Panko bread crumbs
1. Cut out little medallions of turkey using a small round cookie cutter.
2. Mix milk and honey in a small bowl. Put bread crumbs in another bowl.
3. Dip medallions in honey mixture, then crumbs and set on baking pan.
4. Broil on low for a few minutes. Flip nuggets. Both sides should be slightly golden.
5. Serve with honey or honey mustard sauce.