Family Recipes: Yogurt Parfait Sundaes
Warm summer afternoons call for a sweet treat. But if you’re looking to avoid ice cream overload this season, we have a fun alternative: Yogurt Parfait Sundaes! Break out some healthy fruit toppings – and maybe a few indulgent ones, too – and throw a summer sundae party with yogurt instead of ice cream.
Need some visual inspiration? SheKnows explains how to set up the perfect yogurt bar for a party or family gathering.
- 6 oz.of plain yogurt. You may also opt for Greek yogurt or flavored yogurt – whichever piques your interest.
- 1/4 cups of various fruits of your choice – strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana slices, etc.
- 1 cup of granola
- Extras! Be creative. You might choose to add a few sweet treats (like sprinkles or chocolate chips). Kashi recommends adding mint and a crunch.
- Scoop yogurt into a single serving dish, cup or bowl.
- Add fruit, granola and extras to your liking.