Fitness Tips for Busy Families – Parent Webinar
Physical activity is a critical component to wellness, yet for busy families, it’s sometimes difficult to find the energy or time for fitness after all of our other daily work/life responsibilities. Does it seem impossible to fit one more thing into your already jam-packed day? We’re here to help.
Join Bright Horizons today for a parent webinar that will explore simple family fitness ideas and wellness strategies: Seize the Summer: Fitness Tips for Busy Families. A recording of this live presentation is now available!
Seize the Summer: Fitness Tips for Busy Families
Learn strategies for incorporating fitness, nutrition and wellness into your family’s schedule. Stacy Molander, a busy mom to two young children and the VP of Strategic Initiatives at The Partnership for a Healthier America will join Bright Horizons Family Room blogger, Ruth, in discussing real-life examples of fitness and wellness success for busy working families. After the session, you’ll be equip to improve your abilities around:
• Prioritizing fitness and planning ahead
• Increasing physical activity and incorporating healthy foods into your family’s diet
• Maximizing moments throughout the day
• Strengthening family relationships through fitness
• Modeling sustainable wellness for your family
Editor’s Note: This event was held on July 23, but is now available via a recording! Watch the Family Fitness Tips webinar now.
Family Fitness Chat & Twitter Discussion
Our live parent webinars feature rich, interactive audience discussions and opportunities to share your own fitness tips. Join the chat conversation during the webinar or participate in live-tweeting over on Twitter. Join the Bright Horizons social media team and fellow participants on Twitter by following and using hashtag #BHwebinar.
- Family & Parenting Webinars: Learn parenting skills through our informational parenting video series designed for growing families.
- E-family news: Fitness for the Whole Family
- Bright Horizons Online Community: How Do Working Parents Exercise?
- Read more posts about family fitness from the Family Room bloggers