Raising Socially Responsible Children – Parent Webinar
Raising children to be socially aware, community oriented, charitable minded, and educated about their world is more vital than ever in today’s global society.
Join Bright Horizons for the next Family Matters webinar – Growing Givers: Raising Socially Responsible Children – to hear the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children discuss how social responsibility and empathy develops as your child grows, bridging family, school, and community life, and meaningful activities your family can do together to make a difference in your community and in the world. Topics we’ll be discussing include:
- What does it mean to grow a giver?
- What do children gain from being socially responsible?
- How can I grow my children to be givers?
When: Wed, May 27, 2015 at 2:30 p.m. EST
Guest Speaker: Karin Weaver, Director of Strategic Initiatives & Partnerships – Bright Horizons Foundation for Children
Hosted By: Ruth Fidino & Heather Ferillo, Bright Horizons Family Matters Moderators
Editor’s Note: A recording of this webinar is now available. Watch Growing Givers: Raising Socially Responsible Children now.
Raising Socially Responsible Children – Live Chat & Twitter Discussion
Our live parent webinars feature rich, interactive audience discussions and opportunities to share your own parenting tips. Join the chat conversation during the webinar or participate in live-tweeting over on Twitter. Join the Bright Horizons social media team and fellow participants on Twitter by following and using hashtag #BHwebinar.
- Parenting Webinar: Raising a Socially Responsible Child, Part 1 & Part 2
- E-family news: Raising Caring & Giving Children
- The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children: Learn more about the Foundation’s mission and ways you can get involved
- Read more posts about social responsibility and posts about parenting webinars from the Family Room bloggers