10 Homemade Father’s Day Gifts for Kids to Make
Trying to come up with a creative way of showing dad you care this Father’s Day? Involve the kids and get crafty! From arts and crafts masterpieces to tasty breakfast ideas to kid-made cufflinks, we’ve found some clever things that your kids can do to show dad how much they love him. Many of these crafts and activities make great grandpa, uncle, and friend gifts, too.
1. Photo Bookmark: Does dad love to read? Put a face that he loves front and center with this DIY bookmark craft.
2. “I Love Daddy Because…” Photo Project: Ask your children what they love about daddy and frame their answers.
3. Golf Club Cover Sock Buddies: Add a personalized touch to dad’s golf bag with these creative sock buddies.
4. Word Art: Use the word “dad” to create a work of art – a great activity for toddlers.
5. Family Hand Print Craft: This DIY hand print craft makes for a great family keepsake to hang up at home.
6. Father’s Day Breakfast Ideas: Celebrate dad with food! Involve the kids in the kitchen with these tasty breakfast recipes.
7. Lego Cuff Links: Is dad a Lego fan? Let him show his Lego appreciation on his sleeves! This is a good project for older kids.
8. Cut-out Frame for Dad: This cute “Dad” frame will brighten up dad’s desk.
10. Desk Organizer for Dad: Keep dad’s desk organized at work or at home with these kid-designed organizers.
Looking for even more clever Father’s Day gift ideas? Consider these creative ways to celebrate dad on Fathers Day. Not in the mood to get crafty? Check out Media Mom’s ideas for Father’s Day gifts you can buy, along with her list of practical Father’s Day gift ideas.