#SocialParenting: Celebrating Teacher Appreciation Month at Bright Horizons
May is Teacher Appreciation Month – a time to celebrate the people at the heart of all that we do at Bright Horizons! Often, the greatest reward our Bright Horizons teachers receive is knowing that they have made a difference in the lives of children and families. We have set up a website for families to leave an online note of appreciation for your child’s teacher or school staff. Visit today to write a message of thanks for the special teachers in your child’s life.
Teacher Appreciation Gift & Celebration Ideas
Looking for additional ways to show your child’s teachers that you care? Check out these ideas from members of the Family Room blog team:
- Kris-Ann shares a collection of DIY teacher appreciation gift ideas she found on Pinterest.
- Amy shows appreciation for the teachers at her son’s center through food! She shares recipes for a teacher appreciation breakfast celebration.
- Looking for a simple way to express your gratitude? Write your child’s teacher a letter of appreciation.
- Mary suggests easy ways that parents can work together to celebrate the child care teachers and staff at their center.
- Bright Horizons on Pinterest: Teacher Appreciation Ideas Board
- Bright Horizons Online Community: Teacher Gifts – Thank You for a Great School Year
- Bright Horizons Foundation for Children: Make a donation & send an e-card in honor of your child’s teacher.
- Teacher Appreciation Website: Leave a note of thanks for your child’s teachers.